Ruqyah Course Online
The Ruqyah Course is a theoretical and practical training program which unveils the potential of the unseen world of jinns. Majority Muslims are unaware of this serious affliction caused by jinns and through the black magic compiled through symbols to blow a spell on others. Symbolic language, rituals, causes the afflictions or, through an evil eye, Hassad. Learn yourself how to remove jinns, black magic, evil eye from Quran. There is no special method or treatment of paranormal effect. Simply do it yourself. Ruqyah Shariah is a way of the Sunnah from Quran.
Majority Muslims are the victims of so-called Raqis has no bases from the traditional treatment, but work through other Jinns, summoning the Jinns to remove the enemy Jinns from a human or house. Due to lack of Imaan and faith in Allah and Quran, among the majority are the women, as they approach such a people claiming to be Raqis. As a Muslim, it is a Bidah and Major sin, approaching the type of people claiming Ruqyahs or treating people use different magics or call other jinns to find the unseen effects.
The Ruqyah Course Online is a self Ruqyah Training program that will not only help yourself, as well you can help others are affected. Sometimes it is hard to recognize a negative impact of the paranormal on human life compare to mental health illness could have similar effects. It is important to consult with a professional, especially the one who is specialize in both fields to identify the symptoms.
Ruqyah Course Program is based on theories, Quran, Hadith, videos and quizzes and exams, midterm final exams writing assignments.
Simply register online
Black magic (Sihr) is a serious thing. It could literally have your life fall apart before your eyes. so lets me tell you the signs of black magic
It is really important to be educated with the different signs of black magic that gives out so that you could absolve the situation before it gets bad.
Degree of black magic
First it’s essential to know what black magic is. Black magic is the use of Jinns to achieve things in this world, whether those things be fortune telling, taking revenge, breaking people up, money, fame or anything else.
There are different degrees of Black magic that have different affects on a person.
- Magic could be done to send Jinn to irritate you and become an obstacle from time to time. This kind of magic is the hardest to detect since the Jinn isn’t always present.
- Magic could have Jinn remain with you permanently to be an obstacle in your life.
- Magic could be made to have a Jinn inhabit a part of your body like in a certain organ, which will cause you pain and problems that doctors cant detect.
- Magic could send Jinn to possess you as a whole, giving the Jinn the power to take over your body. This type of magic is the easiest kind to detect but the hardest to cure.
Signs of black magic: Symptoms of Black Magic
- The recitation of Quran or Athan gets a reaction from the afflicted person. The stronger the magic, the faster the reaction to the Quran
- one of the signs of black magic is weird things happen such as: Suddenly tripping all the time, having sickness or pain in a certain area which doctors cannot detect, losing things all the time.
- Extreme anger or extreme depression that wasn’t present before.
- Suddenly flipping and becoming a completely different person
- Irregular habits which weren’t there before
- Unnatural and a sudden aversion to a certain place or person
- Anther sign of black magic is change in eating habits that is unnatural
- Change in sleeping habits such as suddenly not being able to sleep at night and falling asleep right before Fajr prayer.
- Bizarre and frightful dreams are also signs of black magic
- Pressure on your chest at night that doesn’t let you sleep
- Dreaming about snakes, scorpions, black dogs and other things attacking you
We are all afraid of the unknown and the unseen to the degree that people almost don’t say the words out of fear of being…I’m really not sure what they think will happen.
Unlike Voldemort, however, we could dare to speak their names aloud and not worry, about the scratching sounds that come from the kitchen. In an attempt to help you overcome your unusual fear of that which we don’t understand, we bring to you some facts about Jinns from the Quran & Sunnah.
Knowledge is power after all.
- Jinns are made up of a smokeless mix of fires, just like energy. This would explain most of the horror movies detecting demons in the attic with an electromagnetic field (EMF) meter.
- Jinns have no original shape and have the ability to take the shape of anything. They tend to take the shape of Dogs and Snakes or of something that terrifies humans, although they don’t actually look that way. So next time you think your hanging coat looked like a terrifying figure, just laugh it off.
- Jinns live in a parallel universe/dimension, giving them the ability to see into our dimension while being invisible to the human eye.
- We can only see Jinns if and when they want us to see them.
- Jinns can appear in the form of dead people as well. Ghosts and spirits don’t exist; they are actually Jinns taking the shape of dead people. In Islam dead people cannot come back to this world, they move on to the next and never look back. Something we should learn.
- Jinns live like us; they eat, drink and marry just like we do.
- Jinns travel in the speed of light. That is 2340 km in milliseconds, so basically they could teleport o_0
- Jinns have the strength of 40/50/60 human men. It must be their healthy diet.
- Jinns could turn mass into energy and back into mass. E=mc^2. Einstein knew what he was talking about apparently. This also explains the money I keep losing
- Although Jinns are physically stronger, they aren’t intellectually stronger than humans. Which is why, Iblees was asked to bow down to Adam.
- This also explains why Jinns have an inferiority complex to us because we are more knowledgeable than them and so; their main mission in life is to destroy our faith.
- Jinns live much longer than us, thousands and thousands of years. I’d mess with humans too with that kind of time in my hands.
- There are different types of Jinns. Each type has a different strength or ability.
- Jinns can run through you like your blood does and give you thoughts.
- Jinns eat our leftovers like the bones of fish and chicken etc. Its really not scary, just think of it as a pet.
- There are Muslim and Non-muslim Jinn. Muslim Jinn don’t harm us. It’s the non-Muslim jinn who harm us.
- Non-Muslim Jinns are attracted to filth, filthy actions and filthy places. Its time to stock up on some hygiene products.
- Only Prophet Sulaiman was given the power to control Jinn and he is the only one. So yeah, your friendly neighborhood magician is lying to you.
- Black magic (Sihr) is done by a magician communicating with the Jinn, by asking him for favors and in return worshipping him instead of Allah.
- Magicians have to do Kufr and Shirk by doing sacrilegious and humiliating things, so that the Jinn can in return do the magician a favor.
- When you do magic, you sell your soul to the Jinn, automatically kicking you out of the fold of Islam, since you cannot be a worshipper of Allah at the same time.